We moved into our house almost 3 years ago, and we have been refining our big plans for our backyard, patio and lake front areas ever since.
I’m excited to bring you along for the whole process.
I’ll be documenting the progress with videos, photos, and DIY guides along the way so be sure to follow along.
Here’s a list of what we hope to tackle in the next few months:
- Build a gazebo on our patio (which will eventually get moved to our lake front area).
- Build a composite deck over our existing concrete patio, and extending the area.
- Build a sectional seating area
- Build an outdoor kitchen for grilling
- Have our lake wall built and include a fire pit and lakeside seating area
First up is the Patio
Here is a Design Board is have created to select items for this new relaxing outdoor space. Everything is linked below.
gazebo | outdoor sofa | outdoor chairs | outdoor chandelier | outdoor rug
You can use Discount Code: OLDBARN to save on the gazebo!
Plan view of how I hope to transform this space
Our Herb Garden Area
The Middle…Not finished yet!
Here’s a post all about how I created this raised herb garden using 2 file cabinets!
Don’t miss any tips, ideas or inspiration! Be sure to follow me on social media! You can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.