A cozy dinner table for any occasion
Maybe you have a supper club, something to celebrate, or just want to have a cozy dinner date night at home…These ideas will help you create the perfect warm cozy table for the occasion!
If you’re joining from The Pond’s Farmhouse, I’m so glad you are here! I hope you’ll find cozy inspiration and ideas to use in your own home! And then be sure to visit Vintage Home Designs for more inspiration!
What is Cozy to you?
Does the word ‘cozy’ make you think of certain colors or textures? activities?
When I think of COZY, I think thick blankets, sitting fireside, cable knit sweaters, and warm friendly conversation.
What images come to your mind when you think of the word COZY? Make your list, write it down.
How can you create a gorgeous table scape with those ideas?
It’s easier than you think!
What is Winter?
What colors, textures, scents, tastes, activities make you think of winter?
My list included snow, evergreens, sweaters, soups, and gathering by the fire.
I am starting to be able to picture my cozy dinner table now!
Video: Assembly of my Cozy Dinner table
Here’s a quick video of how I brought it all together:
How to bring your cozy dinner table all together
First, gather (or write down) all the items together that say COZY and WINTER…and DON’T eliminate any idea at this point.
Allow yourself to think outside the box.
Gather more than you need, so you can curate the items that will work best for you.
After I had gathered (or written down) my list of cozy wintery items, I saw that I could narrow down the color scheme to green and white and wood tones, and eliminate the items that didn’t fit.
I did not limit my ideas to only typical table top items.
5 creative winter table scape takeaways
- Use cozy blanket or sweater as a table runner
- Add evergreens like pine and boxwood with a garland, faux stems, or even branches cut from your yard.
- Small wood logs and other wood elements add a warm cozy fireside touch
- Add candles for that fireside glow and ambiance
- Keep the color scheme simple. Green, white and wood tones are perfect for a winter table
Shop my Cozy dinner winter table items:
Shop other items seen in this post:
What to serve
Now, that the table is set, HERE is an idea and recipes for what to serve.
This tasty tortilla cake is the perfect compliment to a warm soup on a cold night!
And it’s so EASY and simple to make low carb too!
You can find the recipe HERE.
More Cozy Winter Table inspiration
If you love what you see here and want more ideas for your cozy winter dinner table, be sure to check out these links:
- 5 Ways To Create A Cozy Winter Wonderland Tablescape by Jen at Midwest Life and Style
- 6 Cozy Winter Dining Table and Centerpiece Ideas by Stacy at StacyLing.com
- 5 Simple Steps to Create a Beautiful Cozy Winter Tablescape by Anne and AnnMarie at Simply2moms
- 6 Creative Winter Tablescape Ideas by Rachel at The Pond’s Farmhouse
- 6 Amazing Winter Wonderland Table Decor Ideas by Michele at Vintage Home Designs